Physio4all Appointment Protocols.
- Screening for COVID-19 will take place pre appointment, and again upon arrival to the clinic.
- Please reschedule your appointments if you are sick or are showing symptoms of sickness including the common flu and cold. Symptoms specific to COVID19 include:
- a cough
- a high temperature (at least 38°C)
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
- sneezing and runny nose
- temporary loss of smell
Do you have any of the less common symptoms, such as: diarrhoea, muscle aches, nausea, vomiting, malaise, chest pain, abdominal pain, joint pain or confusion/irritability – where there is no other likely diagnosis?
- Please refrain from attending your appointments if you:
- Have a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-1 9.
- Are a probable COVID-19 case.
- Are required to self-isolate and/or waiting for COVID-19 test results.
- A mask is required at your appointment. Please bring an unused mask to your treatment.
- Please scan in on our QR code.
- Hand hygiene: Wash hands before and after your treatment with soap or hand sanitiser. There will be hand sanitiser on the reception desk, and in every treatment room.
- If you cough or sneeze, please do so into your elbows, then follow step (6).
- Cleaning surface regularly: Physio4all will utilise zoono disinfectant/cleaning spray on the majority of surfaces, including EFTPOS terminals and general environment (chairs, countertops, door handles etc). The cleaning of treatment rooms and common counter-tops and chairs will be completed in-between each patient.
- Please stay in your car and wait for collection. There are no chairs in the waiting room. On arrival to your appointment, you can enter the front door and exit out of the back door to avoid congestion and keep the corridors free.
- Please do not have anyone to wait for you in the clinic. Please ensure they stay in their cars unless they are carers, or a support person that is essential for the patient attending and they have cleared the screening protocol.
Please confirm that you have read the safety protocol and are showing none of the above covid signs prior to your appointment.